At Central, we have been a locally owned and operated company from day one. This means that we are not forced to adhere to rigid, inflexible restrictions or firm policies established by a distant home office. Our independence allows us to make decisions concerning your account locally and immediately for more personalized customer care.
Award Winning Service
When Central was established in 1948, they brought to the Long Island market state-of-the-art typewriter equipment and quickly became known for their commitment to quality customer service.
Best in Class Remote and On-Site Customer Support
- All Central service technicians are factory trained and certified.
- Progressive State-of-the-Art Service Department. Digitally Dispatched with Remote Diagnostics.
- Customer Service Help Desk.
- 4 Hour Average Response Time.
- Dedicated Customer Service Representative.
- Unparalleled Inventory of Parts and Supplies.
- Central's "Works or it Walks" Policy.
- Free Service Loaner.
- Service Account Review Program.
- National Service and Support.
- Weekend service available.
- Flexibility and No Bureaucratic Red Tape.
- Top 100 Servicing Dealer in the Country by Pro’s Elite Award
- Hyakuman Kai Award- Outstanding Achievement by Sharp
- National Dealer of Excellence Award- Sharp
- Outstanding Partner Award by Canon
- Xerox Platinum Technology Partner
- Corporate Culture Award by Smart CEO
- HIA Business Achievement Award Finalist by Hauppauge Industrial Assoc
- Family Business Award by Smart CEO
- Future 50 Award by Smart CEO